WORK FOR US
Join us for an exciting journey of providing reliable healthcare services to our clients in various healthcare institutions across the UK.
You can download our application form here by clicking on the download button, and send your filled form to us via email or submit an online application by filling the form below.
We have opportunities for Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers. We accept UK and oversea applicants.
From time to time, we may be able to offer sponsorship i.e., certificate of sponsorship (CoS) for a limited number of posts for Care Assistant/Support Worker to work in Home Care/Domiciliary part of the business.
The role involves but is not limited to caring for elderly and disabled people (service users) in their own homes. Assisting with tasks such as washing and dressing, assisting with medication, continence care, meal preparation, shopping, and light housework. The work may consist of several short visits (maybe 30 minutes) in each service user’s house and then you travel to the next service user place.
Full time work will involve:
- Home Care services to people living in Peterborough and the surrounding areas between 7AM and 10 PM
- A waking night service between 10 PM and 07 AM hours.
- Live-in Care.
Applicants for the vacancies must meet the following criteria and documentation:
1. A current passport or other travel document to prove they can travel and travel history.
2. Have at least 12 months of care/support work experience.
3. ILETS certificate with a result of at least 4.0 overall for Non degree graduates, OR ECCTIS certificate or equivalent for graduates (HND not recognised).
4. Training qualification/Certificate in health and social care.
5. We are still a small and growing business, so you should have sufficient funds to support the visa application, travel arrangements and ability to support yourself while awaiting your first income in the UK.
6. A criminal record certificate from any country they have lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years.
7. CV including any healthcare experience and certificate/qualification with no gaps with minimum history of 5 years.
8. Tuberculosis test results not more than 6 months old.
9. Preferably, an experienced driver, confident in driving in the UK (on the left side of the road) and familiar with driving vehicles with manual transmission.
Pure Hearts Care Services will respect and value the people we care for and go beyond and above to treat them with care, compassion, dignity and provide them with the best quality care possible. We will ensure that our staff are appropriately trained, thoroughly vetted, motivated, valued and adequately rewarded.
Please fill the form below to submit an online application.
Please ensure to upload a cover letter and any other documents that support your application before clicking the submit button.
Trusted By Clients
At Pure Hearts Care Services Limited, we offer reliable domiciliary care, and are committed to providing suitably qualified healthcare professionals who have been stringently vetted and trained. Our people focused care means that our services are reliable, professional and trusted.